We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be confident that it will only be used in agreement with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- your name;
- your contact information including email address;
- your demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- any other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers;
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to help understand your needs and provide you with a better product/ service. We specifically use the information for our business record keeping. We may sometimes contact you via phone or send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we believe you would be interested in. At times we may also use your information to contact you for market research reasons.
The privacy and security of your information is important to us. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over that other website and cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to any external website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes;
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.